9/03/2003

Well, it's been a hell of a few days, surgery yesterday and then a night in Denver with more doctor stuff today. Beckham needed laser surgery in both eyes to re-open the rims so that light will go through the pupil, the doctor was optimistic that the eyes are keeping up with each other though we may need to patch the left one to let the right keep up. Shaubie is the most amazing mother I have ever seen, she is up before a cry can finish its first two seconds to feed, clean or hold the boy. I hope my skills are half as good! The break is coming along well, I'm still a bit tired but feel that I may have turned the corner a bit, some more rest and a bit of couch time and I'm back in it. I still only want to ride my mtb, the thought of going on new and old trails is a big draw right now. The Breck cross race is two weeks from saturday, so I need t oget recovered and get out there on the cross bike soon. Travis is bringing a scooter back from Madison so we can do some good motor pacing on the roads, how cool will that be!!! I may want to get a singlespeed, I want to have that bike, some of the trails would be a blast on one speed. I hope Joel rode today.

No comments: