9/21/2003

Since I had a good ride yesterday I thought it would be great to do some more work today, I rode to Copper with the boys and Beckham was in the Burley on the cross bike with knobbies at race pressure (40psi) I made it as hard as I could and it wasn't easy coming back to Breck either! The burley loaded must add 40 pounds. A few little intervals and then a big slog up to Copper. Back to Breck was tough too, pretty slow but the legs weren't too fresh at this point. The afternoon at Octoberfest (I know it's still september) was fun, we walked around, Beckham and I had fun ate lots of food and even had a beer. Todd did some damage last night, too much real estate and a thong is about I know, oh yeah and something about an ass like a bear. Shaubie worked a booth at Octoberfest and enjoyed some good food and beer. Tonight she showed how well she can handle a Beckham meltdown when he freaked out and we had to leave the neighbors due to a crying spell. He was just too tired from the long ride and a day spent in town with loud drunk people talking to us. Shaubie looked beautiful standing there selling the delicious Lobster Rolls and great Limonata. Thank god it's cross season! Enjoy the wheel Tim

No comments: