9/30/2003

Lenses and Intervals

My hip felt a ton better today than last night. I think I’m going into the barriers faster this year and it’s jacking my hip in a wierd way. I thought it would have happened already in my cross carreer but I am at an advanced age now. Great roadride to loosen up some more and then do a bit of work, intervals are getting to be a little easier to stomach, good set today. Great day then we had to zip to Denver to get Beckham’s contact lens from the doctor. Good visit with doctor then a Q-Doba burrito, some bitch in line in front of me had the most pronounced lack of manners I think I have ever heard. Not a polite word from her the whole time she ordered three meals. It blows my mind how evil some people are! Not that it takes a great effort to be just a bit nice. I might try to get out on an mtb ride tomorrow, or just a block of cross work would be better then mtb thursday. Races saturday and sunday this weekend, ACA #3 and Boulder #1, very excited for both, maybe we’ll get some weather! I hope Joel wins a cross race this year...

No comments: