9/10/2003

I got back on the road bike and I feel like I’m on the trolley again, The bike has never felt better, some more cross stuff and a bit of running and I might pull off a good ride next saturday in Breck. The odds are good that my legs will show up, I can’t have that many shitty races in Summit County in a row...or can I? Tomorrow is the second cross ride, a break is just what i needed. I'm really doing intervals for the first time in a while, structure is good! Perhaps a day of motor pace work with a day of cross course stuff and not much else other than a long day of hard stuff on dirt roads, around 11-13 hours a week. Erwin would be proud. Beckham has been good aside from periodic meltdowns, the eyes are in good shape, and we think the boy is teething! He is eating his hand a lot more than normal and isn’t too thrilled if he is left alone. I hope the cross race happens next week...

No comments: