9/06/2003

Today was a good ride to work in the rain, I looked outside at the rain and got my rain gear to ride in the wet through town. I got a donut on the way, Daylight Donuts Rocks! Those guys are the best, they had me in and out in a minute. I wanted more of a ride but as this is a rest week I decided it was best just to rest and do my little commute without any real work or longer rides. Tomorrow will be cool, the ride is going to be a good one, around three hours. The loop will be really fun, all of the standard Breck stuff up to treeline and then all the way down into town. Beckham was good this morning, we got the lenses in without much trouble, and then he was happy before I left for work. Shaubie put him in this cool looking gangsta outfit sort of hip-hop-hood. Baggy khaki pants and a flannel shirt buttoned all the way up, very cute!

No comments: