9/11/2003

Today I had soup for lunch, a really good tamale soup that was just the right side of spicey, sometimes it's nice to have the simple treat of good lunch, not that it's a super big deal but it's pretty cool to have such a good hearty lunch. I rode alone this afternoon, thinking I was riding with a few people I didn't put the mp3 in my bag. My mistake. I rode some singletrack and dirt road and path to get in some good work but overall it wasn't too great. My front tire was a bit low, so on every rock I thought it was going to flat. As my mom and grandfather are here we had a wonderful dinner at home, good pasta with chicken and asparagus. Last night the four of us went to the Hearthstone and Shaubie and I had what amounted to a sushi salad. It was raw seared tuna on a bed of really good greens, the tuna was crusted with sesame and the greens were dressed with a really good soy-wasabe compound. Once or twice I got such a wasabe rush my eyes watered and I almost choked! I wish sushi was as cheap as PB&J, I'd eat it all the time. Imagine surf clam for lunch and spicy tuna as an after-ride snack! mmmmm sushi. Does anyone besides me read this? Oh well it's just my ideas.

No comments: