9/07/2003

The course this morning was unreal, the trail was a bit wet but an amazing loop! We started out in a little rain after about thirty minutes my friend went down going across a rooty section leading up to a bridge, he split open his knee pretty well and had to go back and clean it out. After not riding this stuff for a few years it's a blast to ride again a lot of them have been improved and rerouted on to better and more sustainable terrain. The track was a bit sloppy on the older stuff the mining roads and old unmaintained singletrack but it was just fun to rip through the woods on good flowing trails for three hours. I really missed the fun of a mtb while trying to go pro on the road, now I have no problem riding the fat tires and maintain a balance between the two, with a fair bit of cross stuff now that church is about to begin! I drank too much coffee today and kind of made myself sick, I was just dumb! I guess two is about all I can handle. I hope Tim A. gets over his stomach thing...

No comments: