9/17/2003

I know I haven't been writing but life just sometimes takes things aside that were not always that way. I have been getting ready for cross full force, well with as much force as I can put together for two hours at a time. The bike feels great, the skills are coming along solidly, I almost feel that I can dis and re mount like a guy who knows how to cross. Beckham is doing better and better he just brightens my day when he smiles and looks at me. He looks for me whenever I talk while he is eating, like he is looking for his Dad to play with and eat later. The way he gives you the full body giggle is super cool, I guess he is just my son and everything he does is cool and funny and beautiful to me. Still I want to see him do new things, he rolls over now and is almost able to roll back at will. I'm psyched to ride my fix gear a little bit soon, I want a garage to put the bikes and car in, so I can get up in the morning and choose; mtb, cross, road or fixy. I love bikes.

No comments: