9/09/2003

The Colorado Trail up from West Ridge to Tiger road was a blast, good 90 minute climb and ripping 30 minute descent. We rode at a really slow pace on climb because he was on the verge of puking the whole time. Puke that's funny! Tim rode his singlespeed like a champ the whole way up after being sick for two days. Between he and Nick I don't know who did the most entertaining on the climb. I was just kind of suffering to climb the hill without laughing too hard, we stopped twice just to rest and eat more Mojos. MMMM mojos.... Oh yeah, the descent rocked, I actually feel like I may be a racing cyclist again soon! Then later on I rode the Barney Ford trail with Scott, we saw a black bear that was the size of my fridge! He was just walking around the woods, not caring about the stupid cyclists riding by him too fast. Scott makes a great trail, what a cool job he has! Perfectly laid out and flowing really well up & down. I hope Joel rode his bike today. Enjoy

No comments: