1/10/2005

Talk

We all need to say something, sometimes it's an issue that really bothers us others it's about a dream, a thought, an aspiration/goal, something we may not tell others about, just below the surface wanting to get free, let out. I might have a dozen of these a day, I try not to dwell on the topic but sometimes it gets through and I get it out in the open, usually it's nothing too serious, quasi-political, socio-economic bullshit that lingers in my head when I have too much time to think. I know there must be a way to weave all of these thoughts into a decent story but the next one usually comes just as the last has been formulated into a good, succinct, worthy piece of thinking. I need a thought recorder, I think it would come out as something in between the Unibomber Manifesto and Lenny Bruce's How to Talk Dirty and Influence People. Maybe I just need to write more and get the thoughts on paper or the screen quicker, I know the few people who read this would be bored pretty fast but perhaps some idiot at Penguin Books would think it worthy, I hear it's not too hard to get a book deal.

No comments: