1/16/2005

Nordic

Two ski sessions, the first on Siberian the second on Spruce Valley. The a.m. ski on skaters, my first in almost two years, definetely need work on my skate technique. I could barely ski 10 minutes without having to really slow or stop. I suck! I enjoyed it in a weird sort of way, 45 minutes was all I could do, nothing left. I'll get out again this week, try for four sessions a week and maybe I'll get back the skills I used to have. The old wax on my skis was perfect, evey descent was really fast, shame every hill was about as slow as you can go on skaters. The p.m. ski was mellow, up Spruce Valley, with the whole crew. I got to tow the kid so at least I got a bit of work done. I wish I was better, maybe it will be more fun if I get better. Oh well, it was good to be back at it on the skate skis, the skills will come.

No comments: