8/02/2003

Today was a great day. A very nice am road ride, with a few good climbs with Shaubie and friends. The best weather all summer 75 degrees and no clouds! Now I just need to recover from a week of no real rest and lots of training. I won the time trial thursdsay, by almost a minute! I thought I did a good ride but never did I think I put up that good of a time. I may get to do what I tried to do last season, a win in all three disciplines, I guess the time trial sort of counts, well two out of three isn't bad! The mtb series hits again wednesday night, the race is at Copper not American Gulch. I really like shooting for a local goal, the road stuff around Denver can be so hard travelling down there all the time, the racing within riding distance of the house is just the ticket! Motivation and quality competition so close is great! Save the drive to Denver/Boulder for cross season!!! I wonder what Joel rode today...

No comments: