8/09/2003

I am beginning to feel like a somewhat recovered cyclist, first a nap this afternoon and then a little ride. And then just sit on the couch! I started getting the cross bikes ready today, a bit of love and some soap and they will be ready for some serious work. In the meantime I need to look forward to the next local series race and get another win. I have had bad races but still managed to get some good results, I need just need to get the bike ready for the next one combined with good climbing legs and I'll be there! Beckham was great today we hung out all day, and then we had a cool evening with Shaubie. He was awake for the contacts this morning, and pissed off! It took a lot more work to get them in today, it sucks seeing him cry and be miserable. I hope Tim didn't get rained on today.

No comments: