8/03/2003

Today was almost as good as yesterday, saturday was better b/c I got to ride with Shaubie. Anyway on the am ride I did 3.5-4 hours on the mtb on the CT and other great singletracks. The ride was pretty cool, I started from home and rode over the hill to meet up with Jeff and Evan. On the way Jackson was with Shaubie and Beckham on the trail and he followed me for a mile or so before I realized he was back there so I doubled back to bring him to Shaubie. The trail was perfect, just enough moisture in the ground to make the trail tacky. A great ride! Then in the pm I had to bring the Subaru in for service so I drove it to Silverthorne and rode home in the rain with Travis, it was great, a nice steady rain and the path was empty! I got to hear all about France and the food and the Tour! Pretty good stuff!

No comments: