8/08/2003

I didn't really talk about the races result on wednesday night. I was third but my legs were good compared to how I was descending. I tried to race the descents but they were so long that I just rode the mand tried not to fall too many times. Tim G won, that is awesome, he deserves it! I tried to just climb well and stay seated to mimic good cross form. I felt as though the pace I climbed was pretty solid. Beckham had a good day, we went up to the BOEC so #1 could swim. Beckham was reaching out to touch the pine needles on the trees. #1 was swimming into the middle of the pond and taking his time to swim back and of course play keep-away with me! I got a nap today! It was wonderful I think I slept about 40 minutes. I need to do more of it. Good ride today, not as easy as I wanted but pretty good Evan really wants to do double up on the cross rides this weekend. I hope to do one, but we'll see which one I can actually do. I still need another day to recover.

No comments: