8/14/2003

It rained so hard in the afternoon that I thought the bike path and roads were going to be a mess, it turns out after I got out for my ride it was perfect. A little bit of water left but nothing too bad. Just a quick spin to get the car from the shitheads at Hickey Motors. They really made me angry with the way they handled the brake situation, accusing me of doing something to the car and looking for a free fix. Overall I sort of feel better than yesterday, though it may have just been more motivating to ride in the rain for a change. I am getting excited for next weeks' race, there are a few races this weekend that I may do, we'll see how I feel by friday and decide if I should do them or not. Jackson's skin allergies are really bad right now and it has him all pissed off, he won't stop itching, I feel horrible for him, he can't be very comfortable at all! Today he sees his doctor and hopefully they will get him the right medicine and fix him up. He has a hot spot on his cheek that just looks painful, and I just want him to be better! Tim's back and I think he goes to Durango thursday with Garth for a 100 miler, I wonder if the Durango boys will heckle the 100 mile guys? I can fathom seeking out a string of 7-10 hours races, leadville, Durango, Vail and whatever else is out there!

No comments: