8/25/2003

We rode some really cool trails yesterday, one near the golf course and some others near the CT, my favorite was a cool singletrack near the golf course that had fun bridges and sharp little ups and downs that were a blast to ride, cool switchbacks made it a skills ride too! Then we found our way to the Muggins Gulch trail to the CT then over to Blair Witch, a stupid trail to hide because it really isn't fragile it just needs to be more challenging. Some more log pyrmiads would be good. I feel ok but not too strong yet, the bike was good today and I hope it gets better as the race draws near. One more race and I get a good little break and get to do some fun rides without worrying about upcoming races. I really like riding the mtb this summer, the break I took really makes me appreciate the trails and great riding. Beckham has been great, he doesn't fuss too much with the contacts if you get him when he is awake, it's at 5.30 in the morning when we wake him to put in the contacts that he gets pissed. He is a very happy baby overall, you would never know that he has had three eye surgeries!

No comments: