8/16/2003

Last night was pretty cool, Mark was riding well, we rode over to Loveland Pass at a good pace and I thought we would have reeled in some riders but instead we just kind of rolled up and maintained our pace and opened up gaps on those chasing. The weather was perfect, the moon was a beautiful crescent and hung right over the peaks the whole way up. I hitched a ride down the hill with the support car and then rode up with to Montezuma with Mark. I got home about 2 am, and then up again at about 7, which sucked! I need more sleep! Today was ok, Shaubie and I rode a little in the morning and then I was on my own for the rest of the day with Beckham. Right now I'm watching a show on the Travel Channel called "Donut Crazy" one of the places is called Leonards Donuts in Honolulu, and another is Cafe du Monde in New Orleans, all places I would love to go, mmmmm donuts...

No comments: