7/31/2003

TT tonight, Copper to Vail Pass with good cool weather and little wind. I did a 15.59, not bad I don't think it will win, I had to get home so I don't know the result. Good legs but I didn't finish very well, I wasn't paying attention to exactly how it finished so that may have cost a few seconds. I wish I knew how to time trial, that was the fourth one I have done my whole life. I had a good ride home from Copper, good legs and a good day of work, plenty of high end adn a good bit of steady tempo up to the start. The bike feels great and the Zipps rock! The best wheels ever! Beckham is the coolest thing when he gets his nightly bath, he just sits there and loves it! Giggles and talks and just enjoys the attention, just like his brother who enjoys a bath just as much! It should be a good weekend, fun hanging out with Shaubie who is off saturday and sunday and lots of good food! My tapeworm Brian will get his fill this weekend. I wonder what Joel is riding right now.

No comments: