6/12/2007

Wet Stuff

I know now how valuable fenders are to train in the rain/snow but today it was more pronounced as the rain didn't stop from 3 am until, well I guess for another little while or something. My lunch ride still happened and I feel like the keys in my pocket are opening up the locks in my legs and head. I was 6 minutes better on Sunday than last year, same course & conditions with similar weather. At least it isn't snowing. Better to try and get it done than the alternative of sitting around moping. It was the 1x9 today, almost threw a leg over the fixed but opted instead for the fenders, maybe I'll fender the fixed. I get weird looks even in the summer going into the grocery store or the beer store in lycra, is it so strange?

1 comment:

Jared Roy said...

less looks up here then the big city... but you probably get more looks since you ride in this crap