6/02/2007

Good

I think old people really like to spray for weeds. I see it a lot, the nasty super bad for everything weed spray shit in the hands of some septegenerian out there "cleaning" up his yard. Retarded. Lots of motos out on the grid today, it made me think of Tron no less entertaining. For whatever reason the bike felt perfect today, it fits with me like no other road machine ever has, maybe I'm hitting form because the mtb is feeling the same. I'm not on the machines, I'm part of them. Like Wednesday even with a steadily softening tyre the Ferrous carved it's way around the course, perfect gear 32:16 (54 gear inches) turning over at the end as well as the beginning. Feelin' it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I put in nearly 6 hours on the moto yesterday out on the sandy singletrack in Rampart Range. My legs are fried.

gear inches are for geeks... :)

gwadzilla said...

I have been riding the Maxxis Ignitors and lovin em