6/26/2007

#%?er

Reeling still from the truck that didn't like him riding on the bike path, at least that's what I was told, he doesn't really recall seeing the driver but more than likely a bushvoter. The weird thing is that they weren't even breaking any rules. Whatever. Mid day work avoiding the cyclo-tourists, where do they all come from? I thought we were between tours right now. Scary, they don't always realize the path is two ways. My pockets are full and the stomach is empty, the day is done.

3 comments:

Jared Roy said...

I hear ya.. my lunch ride was like frogger today

Anonymous said...

Today is amatuer commute day. The bums are out and drinking...I examined the bike path last week closely...JE

gwadzilla said...

being on a bicycle does not give anyone a rubber stamp of approval

people are idiots

even the ones on bicycles