6/21/2007

Collage

This guy didn't make it across the road last Saturday, he tried but either the warm road felt too good or he was too slow. Bummer, he was about a 4 foot rattlesnake. I raced this cloudbank for about an hour, I lost, but it never rained on me, about 4 drops at the most. That was refreshing, if I was smarter I would have looked for water sooner that day too. This one was while pedaling, I thought of Sager as I was pulling out the camera and taking the picture as I rolled through the intersection. I get to ride these roads all the time, can you beat a road like this without traffic? I can't beat it, I've looked for better roads but come up short every time. Last night Thompson started as hard as I did and then he was gone, the lungs he said weren't too friendly to the effort. You can't win every Wednesday, I guess. I was starting to open up at this point and the lungs were happy to be there, that, and the nice walk up Heinous.

No comments: