6/25/2007

The way, she is up

I would have had more shots of the ride but when the camera is buried under that much uphill riding it gets tough to get the thing out. Rocco was the leader for most of the ride, the only one visiting but he rode like it was home. Talent. Up and down. That second picture doesn't look blurry to me, you? The green Ergons matches the sunlit trees, too high up to get the beetlekill area involved. I had to add the vanity shot of the bike on top of West Ridge, pointing in the direction it did a lot of, up. Not long as in mileage-distance long as in from here to up there. Hills are good for the head. Props to Jesse for a big win and Marko taking a strong second close by at singlespeed states out in Wisconsin and Devin for suffering for a solid result (6th) despite mechanical slowing.

2 comments:

Greg said...

Dude SOLID self portrait and Rocco: even MORE solid 70's soup strainer 'stache.

gwadzilla said...

tell rocco I say hola...

and while you are out telling people stuff

can you tell Kerkove to send me some grips?
I want the HOOK UP!

okay
don't do that

don't tell anyone anything