6/18/2007

Thirsty

Try to get your hands on some nice cold water and sit down a while and put it back. Summer is hydration season. Also if you ride 3-4 hours get out and drink all you have and let the body recover. A gallon a day. I get so wrapped up in getting the work done that I can't remember to drink enough. Can I get an IV? Permanent drip into the system to get it out of my hands. I guess Thai food and a beer doesn't help too much either. Good distance over the weekend has me feeling good but tired today. Openers tomorrow for a big one Wednesday and then perhaps a trip on Friday. Bike is ready, body is good and the ride is coming, it's a shame last year's winner won't be there.

1 comment:

Matt said...

I guizzle the water daily in the offseason, but dry up in the spring. Dunno why that is. Prolly all the coffee and beer.

Good luck!