11/20/2007

Tenitis

I have been sore since time spent in the outdoor lab on Sunday, now the only time i feel good is on the bike. Pushing the mtb season into Thanksgiving @ 9000ft is a guilty pleasure. More today, pictures later. Trails that are normally perfect for skiing right now have hero dirt. Pushing through the aches of late season, everything is slowing down. Right pressure to hit the lines, no burps today. The glow is fading, more lights for less day. when it clears I feel complete, ready to sit down for a few days without the stress of the next one. Silent is close, better to be out in it than stuck in. Pushing instead of pull, following and followed a lot of full-cush these days hearing the clack and clatter of fancy elaborate bike art. I am happy to have the Ferrous on my ride/side, maybe go aluminum next year. Variety, of one gear, all I want. Food isn't cutting the fatigue, sleep comes late and too fast over, knots in the stomach, not the way to go into the most important block of cx. Older than last year, nothing feels better than the trails, paved or dirt, just off the road away from drivers. I listen to the system, I have tenitis though.

No comments: