11/29/2007

Honey

I made the good stuff again today, I am trying to embrace my break, I know I have a few left but the tires are going soft as I type. As I took my first sip today the espresso had an odd smell, honey mustard, hmmmm? Pronounced too, it was there, did the 1/2&1/2 pick up something? The fridge did die the other day, about 36 hours of no working for the damn thing had a lot of our food on the way out. After it was fixed we've eaten a few meals, had enough to get sick but maybe a low-grade food issue doesn't always surface right away. Don't buy GE products, in less than 5 years we have had almost 500$ go into the fridge. Bummer, but is that bad? maybe that explains why Brian hangs out so long. I have to gain at some point, no? Staying where I do without a shift in weight? Granted, I weigh myself about 3 times a year.

No comments: