11/12/2007

Later

It's getting late, two days in a row on dirt in November at home, I
can't believe what luck to get my treats so late in the year. Late
night in the dark across the frozen mud, today a bit drier, with
daylight. You can't buy this fun. You could try, People have, but I
prefer my own treat. I stopped for a snack mid way through the ride,
sort of jerky like. Solo has been plan, this winter it will be more
of the same if the Epic is on the plate for July, how else can the
base be built for 5 consecutive 100k+ days on dirt? Singletrack in
November, listening to the coyotes, hiding out in the woods, perfect!

2 comments:

DMC said...

you did not save any for the rest of us.....I like jerky... Enjoy while it lasts..

Jared Roy said...

you're lucky!

keep remembering that

the "real" world can wait