11/06/2007

2/5

Getting into the ground is getting pretty hard this time of year, it is frozen and unforgiving. The more I try, I come up empty. I know where the better shovels are, the smarter entrance but I can't get there. Waking up too early because of the time change and the aching in the legs isn't helping me get into the ground. Hiding out in plain site. Fractions were never my strong suit, I got them but mastery was another story, 2/5, that's what I got out of the weekend, over it now but the bummed legs and bruised knee isn't changing anything. This weekend may begin the shift, get ready for the end, the pictures are all there, the project evolving. Not sure; carbon or regular chain drive but it's time. Ready? Clearing out the head with 1554 or Stella does the trick and adds a nice fog too. Rolling across the slowly freezing tundra as though I'm headed out into the moors brings a smile. Except the fog is inside not outside. Tonight maybe a switch back to the Mothership. MMMMMmmmmmm good.

1 comment:

Greg said...

The love, Timmy F. The love.