11/19/2007

Gallery

I lack a lot, good riding in November isn't one of them, early winter
opens up the lungs and lets me through the door. I hear the door
slamming shut behind tomorrow, with the fresh wind blowing in, too
close to wait but yes, it's close. Maybe the next time the sun rises
it will bring with it snow. Maybe.

My legs are less sore than my right lat muscle, I think that's what
it's called, running too low a pressure just because, to see if 20
was do able, it is if I laze it, stiffer sidewalls help too. After
that it's too low. Fun to ride with proper suspension, sag? got it if
I lean forward. Pre-load, check. Rebound, yeah, lean back. It's all
about the front end. Pictures haunt the head, pushing through the
dimmer views in favor of opening new windows and closing old doors. I
hope the sky is this color on Thursday.

1 comment:

Jeff Kerkove said...

You'll get your snow very very very soon.

:-(