11/24/2007

Red

I think this is car that almost ran me off the road the other day. I can only hope that they feel as strongly about the Bushies as they do the need to spew this kind of hate. Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of anger, I just direct it elsewhere. The more I live the more I get angry that people can be this DUMB. It's fun to wonder how they get to this point. Too much homogeny? Too little exposure to diversity? I live in a pretty white-washed place but I know what other cultures and ethnicities are like, the bank in Aurora a few weeks ago was scary but that's another thing. I don't have hate-fostering stickers perpetuating a homogeneous society. Not that I needed further proof that rednecks suck.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least their not afraid to fly the colors and what better car to stick it on. whats up with the vanity plate? i thought virgina was for lovers

Anonymous said...

That's ironic considering that they live in a very diverse and unsegregated region of the country; whereas, you live in a region that perpetuates the worse kind of racism, self-segregation.