11/29/2006

You heard of that?

Dave Z has a lot to say but not too often. If you are looking to listen to what it's not like in the bunch give his audio a try. Maybe for winter vacation I'll go to fat camp. Or I could always go to the house of the padded walls and get a little therapy out of the way. The sleep is coming thick and fast these days, I wish I knew why it was, maybe it's all the snow shoveling? At least I don't have to dodge errant SUVs and plow trucks like my neighbor. So far so good, rollers will be the workout today and remember that it's almost over. Not so much of a limp into the off season as a jump. A standing broad jump, from gym class in 5th grade. better than the running one, whatever that was called, I couldn't do the triple jump, that was for the kids who could dance. Enjoy your coffee, don't worry about the winter, you can't change it. Well you could ride the bus but then you have to pretend not to look around and wonder what the other straphangers are hiding in their coats or in their heads. Better than getting hit by a bus though, too scary on the roads to try that this week. Studded tires will be out by the new year. Time to put out to pasture for the winter break before I get ot suffer on the wheels of the guys who skip cross and are already in the second half of base. Not to be confused with second base, that's better than the second half of base anyday. Dieter has funny video link on his site, I don't want to steal the youtube window, go there and watch it, pretty funny after the first minute or so. txtmsg brkp, check it out, no that wasn't a typo.

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

I did that Reston race this weekend past

was chatting with the CROSSTALK creator, Peter
he is a friend of a friend
in our small town of DC

he is headed to Boulder for some film work
something about a grass roots under age cross program