11/21/2006

RAM

I talk to myself a lot. Not quiet little non-sequetirs but full on conversations, out loud mostly. whether I'm riding or sitting at my desk it all just comes out in a steady stream loosely attached thoughts. Not that I find it distracting, it kind of helps my day move along but it also can be concerning too. It works out, by the end of the day I have most of the things hashed out in my head, only new thoughts come in as I fall asleep. Those are the ones I'd like to put on this page but I try to remember what I thought before I fell asleep in the morning and it's a lost cause. I don't know if the memory is going or I just have more to think about. The disk space is full of more and new stuff, and I wonder what is getting pushed out the back into the dumpster. I still remember phone numbers and locker combinations from high school. What happened to the other stuff? I find the bike is the one time I don't have to think about this stuff. In sunday's race i got think about the race. It was almost underwhelming, I got to look around and enjoy riding the bike in a way that required little else beyond the effort. Rocco made a video of one of the sections of the course from Sunday, looks like Kansas to me, check it out on the teamgreen site. Thanks Rocco!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

mmmm wife make good fajita.

Anonymous said...

The RAD intro was Rad! Long live BMX!