11/03/2006

Nickel and Dime

When the sleep comes I have a hard time at first figuring out if the dream really happened or if it was just inside my head. I wake up confused maybe it's more from the sleep I finally got than the fact that my dreams are full color and vivid, involving things I really do/did. The aches and pains returned today as I tried to stretch before my commute. It was rough, I took yesterday off b/c I had a full week of training by Wednesday and I just didn't need the ride yesterday. But, I did, my hips and lower back were PISSED I didn't give them a bike fix for the day. The rest period is going to be tough after cross, three weeks of THAT?! Food intake is up too, the furnace is burning hot, I go to sleep warm and I wake up sweaty. I need a heat sink. The more I ride the better I feel and then I get a link to a new race video and I feel better about the world. Watching the big races with thousands of specatators cheering on the big guns makes me want to go over there and see it myself. Anyone have some frequent flyer miles they'd like to trade? It can't be too tough to get a ticket from Denver to Brussels in January. Test tomorrow and test Sunday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck this weekend...