11/07/2006

Over it

I'm almost over the disappointment of Sunday, I fee like a total pussy about the whole thing, one race, one bad day, just let it go, so I am. You hear that conversation in my head? I know, I feel stupid too. Saturday was it, I worked all season for that one day and I got it. Not a bad way to think. Last night sleep wouldn't come, I laid there for so long almost ready to go downstairs and finish Stidio 60 but I finally got out. The ride today couldn't have felt better, a day off is the worst thing sometimes, self-loathing isn't the best recovery. Early wake for voting day. Liberals vote early, I think I heard that once. Reverend Ted's little "rehab" program didn't work on him. Is there therapy to rehab from yourself? Thank God (pun intended) one of the biggest hatemongers of all Dobson is going to "counsel" him back to the way of the lord. I'm willing to bet he'll still like the meth. What a bunch of hypocrites. See you in hell. Livewrong.

2 comments:

Jared Roy said...

A lot of people would sell thier soul for a big win like that..

Be proud, you earned it.

gwadzilla said...

Jesus Camp...

go see it