10/11/2007

Listen

No racing this weekend, the last time maybe on the trails up above 10,000 feet, since there is no chasing of the points for any overall series I don't have anywhere to go but my friendly neighborhood singletrack. No need to drive that far for a weekend better spent at home. Get the work done that is prescribed, put it together for the fall final. About a third of the way thru cx season and the form is building, 5 races, 3 were good, only one really showed the potential. I hear the sound of Kansas. Listening. Too much in the head today, not enough sleep, the 4 a.m. wake up wasn't my idea, ran with it anyway. Putting in the pieces I didn't work in the days before the, puzzle fits.

2 comments:

Greg said...

I think a nice Porter before bed will help those Z's come down on you hard, Timmy. Or at least slow you down a bit so we can 'race' you! Ha!

Enjoy they foliage this weekend, bro.
G

Matt said...

Now is not the time to race. Now is the time to ride.