10/01/2007

Grass


IMG_4683.JPG_s
Originally uploaded by Jared Roy
This is from last week's race, I like the tall grass and the solo, alone riding. The season heats up as the weather here goes cold. 23 degrees today, my new gloves were ok, but you can't put cold hands into a glove and expect them to warm up in less than 20k.

No new snow today, that was yesterday, the bike feels better, rolling on the road bike with 40 psi in tubeless was good for training but not for recovery days. Climbing Moonstone with 40 psi was great opener work I should have kept the focus through Saturday. Listening to the sounds of cross makes me hear the cracks in my armor. If it's lycra is it still armor?

1 comment:

kellyniquette said...

Hey Tim, Kelly here... I was in the RM jersey on Sunday. Nice riding with ya for a while. Fun times, well done.

I hear you on feeling guilty coasting downhill... sometimes it's a track pursuit down lookout or Flag to pass the cars as the riders aren't a big deal nowadays... just to keep the heart a movin.

See you in Frisco, perchance. - K