10/13/2007

Do Work

Leaving the house it didn't look too promising, traveling too light to be warm going easy or slow was part of the program. I was supposed to do work, no playing around, mucking about wasn't part of the program. Darron met me on the Blue Shiver trail, more climbing on the way up the ski area side trails. Now all I want is Sushi, nothing else sounds good, at all. Darron was far more bundled, I hope he got home before the snow rolled in, I think Brian is hungry for Sushi too, I wonder if that's how we met. The bright side is I don't get fat and he gets to eat mostly organic, hormone free food. Symbiotic I think is the name for that. The legs were good and the mtb was perfect as always. Fisher has the niner dialed, all season the Ferrous hasn't disappointed. I did the work it needed before the ride, I was going to take a picture of the EBB but I was ashamed of how dirty it was. 10 minutes of cleaning with Simple Green and a rag had it better than it was but still, I didn't need to wait that long to work on it. A fresh front tire to replace the one that flatted yesterday. All made the ride better, breaking in fresh rubber on a quiet machine, 10x quieter than yesterday. Perfect set up for the winter rides, good rubber set up for the long days coming through. I wish I had a lab to work on the bikes in. Instead I take the warmest part of the day and do the work in the driveway.

No comments: