10/24/2007

Bike Practice

I made it to my second Wednesday Worlds CX Race, most of the Boulder area fast guys, a lot of people makes me want to live in Boulder if it wasn't for all of the Boulder People. They're everywhere, with this over-medicated, over-rested look on their faces that makes me happy to visit and ride away.
John has it right, he can visit the city, or whatever played-out name they are currently calling it (The Republic) and be home in 20 minutes, I too prefer to enjoy it from a distance, get the hell out, and head home. The athletes there are the redeeming quality. They make the trip worth it. Friendly faces to train with, suffer and get home. Life is Good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a Boulder-Ex-Pat, it's a place you love to hate, hate to love. Those Moe's wheatgrass shots have both speed and Xanax in them.

Greg said...

This bike-medicated Boulderite will be glad to have you back any time, Mr. Faia.

jeff said...

over-medicated and over-rested. sounds good. Xanax too, wow I should consider the move. Oct,Nov,Apr & May seem like good months to be in boulder.