12/11/2006

Tally

I'm over the let down of Saturday. I need to get my shit together for the next season. Put all of my ski stuff in the right pack for skinning up and nordic stuff in order to suffer on the trails. the excitement is growing, I still need a few more days of doing nothing, I like that when I stop sleeping I'll know it's time to do something. Maybe eat some chicken wings, drink an extra few beers, eat the food I avoid whne it counts. I haven't had a bearclaw since 'cross started. The tally is done on the season over 12,200 k, 460 hours-done. Good year, about 12 single day wins with two series wins as well. Cool things to come for next year, new stuff to roll around on, new tics off the list. Stay tuned. This is from last week at Morrison-Red Rocks Elem. School, a better day, much better day than Saturday. You are only as good as your last result-right? No, wrong.

No comments: