12/10/2006

state

First mechanicals of the year were in yesterday's race. I got through 31 races and nothing till yesterday. It happens. Fun course, super muddy and not the roll thru kind, the kind that sticks to everything, soupy heavy slow stuff, great for the skill riders bad for the speedsters without mud technique. Without the mechanicals I think I had a shot but today they all came thick and fast. I go into the break tired and ready to do nothing for a few weeks. Winter is here, time to ski.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim: S-I-C-K season man. Very impressive and I would have loved to have mixed it up more meaningfully at the pointy end of races this year. Go into your "silent sports" period with a huge smile. We'll ride soon man.

Anonymous said...

Tim,

Nice ride on Saturday. I ended up with the same luck flatting on the opposite end of the course. That's part of the game though right? Call me for a ride later this winter.

-Corey

Anonymous said...

Tim

Nice work this season. Maybe this summer we can hook up an ride.
Jamie E. (fg)