12/28/2006

Quiet

I feel more tired the less I do, I think institutional life is the key for me. Less is making me tired(er) than more. The bikes are there, the skis are there I need to be out there. Food isn't filling the void, only activity can replace the vacuity, I fall asleep and I want more sleep. It's time, the break is over, it didn't last too long, I need to be outside, I'll run, ski, ride or whatever. The snowboard was fun the other day, fast and grippy snow made me feel like a surfer again, variable speeds and more than a few hard frontside turns put a smile on my face. I could do more of that, maybe I'll walk up the hill and fool around, poach a lift ride or two. Winter is here, shhhhhh.

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

wow...

you are loving the snow...

I am jealous
you are living the life

life is good here also
just different