12/13/2006

Blur

Cross was a blur of good days and great days. Nothing too awful except for two days. I'll take that season anyday. Now I see that the winter silent work is here and the best part of the winter season is coming. Get your work done. Big news soon.
This is from breck, the third or fourth weekend of racing, I think my vision was so clear that day that this picture is the exact opposite of how I felt, going so hard that everything cleared up in my head/eyes/legs, not that I wasn't ready to throw up. I was. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just could not push myself that hard this year

not that I want to feel like I am going to throw up

it is just hard to go that hard without it really changing your outcome

-zilla

Anonymous said...

I push myself while training (only when there is a while before my next race) as i find it helps when i am racing to keep pace rather than push so hard you collapse after.