9/11/2007

Three on tue

Regular reports on what was done get really boring. I know what I didn't do today, but I feel special anyway. Good special. Ticking off the list notes and trying to get the holes filled with the foundation I need. Hearing the voices in my legs, er, head, listening to every third word, one word for me, one for the bike, one for the wind. Put it together for the combination that solves the puzzle. summer school was productive, better than last year, we'll see what it brings on Sunday. Adding to my wishlist, nothing over the top, things that make the world, my world make sense. Comfort has different meanings, warmth is first and foremost, put it on and get it done, I needed more than I had today, not comfy=bad ride, the day got better from there. Mid day was the highlight, better than not, too much volume is loud.