9/17/2007

Recap

Early on before the pace and eagerness of the first race took over the field. Not long after the front group dwindled like I hoped but not enough. Later on as the pace quickened and the group became a manageable size. Never really comfy but at least I could count on one hand how many riders I had to deal with. Thinking about everything except the crash that was about change my race. Going into the last lap or two to go, wondering what Jared (thanks for the pics!!!) had left in the tank. The puzzle pieces were falling into place, I just needed to put the last piece where I wanted it. Not long after this I got my dig, enough to put the little daylight needed. Puzzles on two wheels.

2 comments:

Bill said...

I've got a pic of the aftermath of the crash. E-mail me at wteasdale@comcast.net and I'll send you a copy. Thanks for the introduction to the 35+ open race. I have much to learn...

Respect,
Bill

gwadzilla said...

where are these races?
where are the results?