9/19/2007

Peaks and Peaks

Pieces together on the same trail two different ways makes the day that much better. Hearing the sounds of the woods over my own labored breathing only makes it better. I hear it all in my head whether the pod is in or not. Little bobbles to keep me aware that the slower I go the more gravity can pull me down. It did this morning, one spill then a separate knee on the stem, ouch. Lessons learned. Rolled at lunch clean but muddy with JK, smooth traveling better than the a.m. effort. He's headed to Lost Wages for Innerbike, I can only imagine the amount of food I could eat if given free reign at a buffet there. I had accommodations at the Whole Year Inn, or was it the The Hole You're In? Whatever, I ate like the fat guy in 7. Thanks Jeff for the pic.

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

Peaks Trail... from breck to frisco?