9/24/2007

Mistakes

Nothing real special about yesterday's race. I went in relaxed, a little error early cost me. I gave too much leash at the start, I had my work cut out. the picture says it all; most of the race chasing solo. Caught the guy too late to do anything but sprint, I lost. Mistakes. Lacking knowledge of who he was cost me, I should have gone early. Now I know, better next week. This past week of training has been amazing, it'll fall into the place in the next couple weeks. The puzzle isn't perfect, the pieces fit but not always on the first try. I know that and new pieces are good for the head. Thanks to Jared for the pic.

1 comment:

gwadzilla said...

lost?
does that mean second?

good job out there

you are a rock star

even if it is off camber grass

oh yea...
no grass on your courses