8/06/2007

Wet

The rain all night and then the break just after dawn was long enough to wonder if I should ride the road bike, the trails take a beating if too many hit them on wet days. Crappy sandy soil. Got out the cross bike with fenders, rolled across the worms avoiding their flood. The more I get out on a different the bike the more I like the variety of a different bike. The more Carbon I ride the more lively my steel bikes feel. The other day I had a bus driver stop me and ask about my bike. I know I live in an odd place where all the bus drivers aren't like Ralph Kramden but how cool is that? He asked about the right bike; a Ferrous a nice rigid fork and the right tyre set up. Now I just need a superfly. Magic gear to come.

1 comment:

DMC said...

I need my wheels to stop breaking..