8/14/2007

Close up

I saw sketchball today, one of the characters I see around town as I start my commute, his ratty look is pretty hard to miss and the way he leers at nearly everything is creepy to put it nicely. I think i have heard him say four words and the time a few years ago that he beat a strangers dog outside the grocery only made me more aware of him. He needs help. The other weird thing is all the different colors that come out after a rain the path seems littered with new shades of blue, purple and deeper greens than I have seen. All of the wild flowers are turning new shades, warm, more humid days followed by light rains and the sun shining the rest of the day has the colors on extra bright. I see a new flower everyday that brings another new shade of green to it's supporting leaf.

1 comment:

DMC said...

the weird guy with long red hair?
If he is the one he is harmless just not right in the head..