8/16/2007

Errors

There are a million things that can go wrong that you have control of and another million that you don't. I lost it to one I had control of. Basic stuff that cost me enough to give Smith a gap i could have closed. I lost because of it. I know now what more I can do. Always learning, Riding the classic mtb ski area course, not like Copper that was all and all down, this was up across down up a bit... Great trails and better conditions I can't think of, bit of rain bit of lightning. The bike and the tyres were better than me, my mistakes cost us a win. The little things added up and the sum wasn't what I had hoped.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

One more lap may have put U in position to overcome TS.

gwadzilla said...

what...
were you out working on your tan?

great write up
but I want to know more

guess if I had been there and see it unfold I would understand more the battle in your head